While it is a holiday there are a lot of things open and available to do today in Toronto and across the GTA! It may be cold outside but that’s no excuse to not spend the day with the people you love making memories that will last forever. Here’s a list of a few activities for a range of interests, social types, and budgeters!
Visit TodoCanada for a more extensive list of all the celebrations occurring today by specific regions all over the city.
Museums, art galleries, zoos
- The Royal Ontario Museum (10:00 am to 5:30 pm) Adult general admission $17
- The Art Gallery of Ontario (10:30am to 4:00pm) General admission $19
- The Toronto Zoo (9:30am to 4:30pm) General admission $23
- High Park Zoo (7:00am to dusk) FREE
- Riverdale Farm (9:00am to 5:00pm) FREE
- The Ontario Science Centre (10:00am to 5:00pm) Adult general admission $22
- Ripley’s Aquarium (9:00am to 11:00pm) General admission $29.98
- Hockey Hall of Fame (10:00am to 5:00pm) General admission $18
- City of Toronto Historic Sites (Check website for tour locations and times)
- Nathan Phillips Square (9:00am to 10:00pm) FREE
- Allan Gardens (10:00am to 5:00pm) FREE
- Centennial Park Conservatory (10:00am to 5:00pm) (Check website for activity prices)
Malls & movie theatres
- Eaton Centre: (10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
- Vaughan Mills: (10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
- CF Promenade: (11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
- Square One: (11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
- Hillcrest: (11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
- Libraries, Banks, Beer Store, LCBO, Grocery stores (Most, not all)
Enjoy your family day!